Book of Abstracts
All accepted abstracts for the 8th International Conference on Arts and Humanities 2021 (ICOAH 2021) will be published in the conference abstract book with an associated ISBN.
All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be subjected to double blind reviewing process and will be published electronically with an ISSN in the proceedings with a DOI Number (DOI prefix: 10.17501).
Accepted papers published in conference proceedings will be submitted to Google Scholar, Scopus and Thomson Reuters for possible indexing.
PEER REVIEWED JOURNAL PUBLICATION
We provide you with the opportunity to publish your paper with well-known publishers
Will be updated…
-A breakthrough Free TIIKM project to make your research publication possible-
Preliminary Reviews for Your Full Paper with the world-class publication “Steering Committee” prior to the conference
One of the major issues faced by novice researchers/authors in the present setting are the lack of perspectives to improve writing for academic publications. As a “PUBLISHelp” is introduced by TIIKM to help authors develop their full papers prior to the conference. Once the request is been made, a steering committee member will be assigned to provide the author with developmental comments for the improvement of the full paper. Our main goal is to assist our conference participants to keep one step ahead to improve their valuable research papers.
- This project is designed to help researchers/authors who aspire to develop their full papers up to the standard of high quality academic journals
Benefits to Authors:
- Obtain experts’ inputs to improve your paper
- We assist you to obtain constructive inputs and different perspectives from qualified scholars. This will help strengthen the quality of your paper. Reviewed and revised paper with a world-class scientific committee will make your paper more likely to be accepted by high standard journals.
- Ability to gain tips to strengthen your presentation
- Feedback received via this committee will help you polish the final presentation at the conference as well.
- Help develop academic writing skills
- The knowledge that you will be gathering from this initiative will benefit you in your future academic writing for academic publications.
- Free Service
- This is a free project designed by TIIKM and Association*** to help conference participants develop their career an extra mile.
To apply for this valuable opportunity:
- You have to be a paid participant for the conference
- Have your full paper sent to email@example.com 6 weeks prior to the conference date with the subject “Application for PUBLISHelp Service – Conference Name”
- Please mention your abstract ID and Registration ID in the email body
**Limited number of opportunities based on a First Come First Serve basis
If you are interested in joining the Steering Committee:
Please convey your interests to Ms. Yasodara at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV. (Please indicate “Application for Steering Committee” in the subject line)