- If you are Oral Presenter or as a Poster Presenter you should register as a Delegate/Student.
- If you are a Listener you should register as an Attendee/Non-Presenter.
- The Registration Fee is based on your Citizenship, not Nationality.
|Online Poster Presentation|
|Non Presenters / Attendee|
You are eligible for discounted rate on the registration fee if you are a group of 5 persons and/or more or a co-author of a paper presentation.
If your group comprises of more than 10 people please contact our organizing committee for higher percentage on the discount rate.
If you are presenting more than one paper,
The Author can present only three papers in maximum.
If you are presenting more than one paper at the conference;
- You have to pay the full amount for the first paper.
- If other papers are oral or poster, then you have to pay additional 100 USD for each paper.
- Confirmation on the number of papers should be given to the Conference Secretary two weeks prior to the final payment deadline.
- If you have more than 3 papers, the additional paper can be presented by another group of Co – Authors on full registration.
There are Three (03) types of Presentation Modes available at 9th International Conference on Arts and Humanities (ICOAH) 2022 and you can register to the conference by selecting your preferred presentation type. The main presentation types are,
Oral Presentation – Live Zoom Presentation with Full Benefits
If You Wish to be a Live Online Presenter at the Conference, Following things are Included in your Registration Fee:
- Presentation Slot (15 Minutes Presentation and 05 Minutes Q&A)
- Full Virtual Conference Experience
- Listen to all Keynotes and Plenary Sessions
- Join all Technical Sessions and Workshops inside the Conference
- Engage with all the sessions and other presenters
- Copy of Abstract Book and Conference Proceedings (Soft Copy)
- Endorsed Participation Certificate (Soft Copy)
- Opportunity to receive Awards in the conference
- Opportunity to publish in Conference Proceedings
- Opportunity to publish your paper in Scopus-Indexed Journals
Early Bird Payment Deadline
06th April 2022
Regular Payment Deadline
10th May 2022
- Online Payment (Using Credit/Debit Card)
- Bank Transfer (TT)
Online payment system is the fastest and easiest method to pay your Registration Fee and we recommend you to follow this method. The guidelines for the online payment system is as follows,
Steps to follow when you pay your Registration Fee Online,
Step 1 – Online Registration
Invoice and the link for the payment (Once you registered for the conference, you will be receiving an email with the invoice and customized link. You can make the payment online using the link)
Step 2 – Click the link
Step 3 – TIIKM Pay Crop / Appear online payment form
Enter your registration fee as per the invoice you received. Online payment system (Visa/MasterCard/American Express) requires to add an extra of 3% from the applicable registration fee as bank service charges. When you are ready make the online payment this 3% will be automatically added to the applicable registration fee.
Step 4 – Bank Payment portal
You are required to pay the total amount appears in the screen. It includes the bank service charges as well.
IF YOU COULD NOT PAY VIA YOUR DEBIT/CREDIT CARD?
Sometime you may try to pay via this method and could fail.
It usually happens due to the security process of the banks and you need to activate the card for foreign transactions.
If so follow the below procedure to ensure that the money will be transferred duly;
- Inform your card holding bank that your payment failed.
- Inform the bank that you wish to perform an international payment through your card and request them to allow/ verify your card for international payments.
- Confirm that the card has been verified and continue with the payment.
- After you get the notification that the payment transaction was completed successfully, send a copy of the receipt for our reference.
The International Institute of Knowledge Management, #531/18, Kotte road, Pitakotte.
© Copyright ICOAH 2022. Designed by TIIKM®